How does a member correct their address through PayFlex when they have not yet received a PayFlex Debit Card or set up a PayFlex account?

Members need to change their address with their agency’s HR office or their ABC, who will then update it in Edison. A file is created in Edison every Saturday and sent to PayFlex for processing.

Please Note: The address that is picked up from Edison for the PayFlex file is the HOME address.




Have more questions? Submit a request