DIRECTIONS TO SET UP YOUR PAYFLEX ACCOUNT FOR STATE EMPLOYEES
If you have not set up your online account/profile with PayFlex to view your FSA balances and account activities, follow these directions to set up your online access:
1. Go to stateoftn.payflexdirect.com
2. Click on “REGISTER NOW” button
3. Enter your Member ID (SSN) and home zip code
4. Click on “REGISTER”
- If the member has an active or pending debit card, the member will be asked to provide the last 4 digits of the debit card number. The member must provide the correct last 4 digits before being taken to the next step in the registration process (username and password selection).
- If the member does not have a debit card (for example, someone with only a dependent care account will not receive a debit card since the debit card is not set up to work at these facilities), then this new authentication check is not required and the member, upon identification, will be taken directly to the username/password selection page (as is consistent with current functionality).
- If the member cannot provide the correct last 4 digits of the debit card number, then the member will not be permitted to complete registration.
5. You’ll then be brought to a screen to create a username and password
6. If you have questions, please contact PayFlex customer service at 1-855-288-7936