Subject to eligibility, during Annual Enrollment, you can:
· Review your current enrollment choices
· Enroll in or cancel health insurance for yourself or your eligible dependents
· Choose or change your health insurance plan option
· Choose or change your health insurance carrier and network
· Enroll in, cancel or change dental (if offered by your agency)
· Enroll in, cancel or change vision insurance (if offered by your agency)
· Enroll in or cancel voluntary accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage (State plan only)
· Apply for, cancel, increase or decrease voluntary term life insurance coverage amounts (State plan only)
· Enroll in or change flexible benefits options (State and Higher Education employees only)
· Enroll in new short-term disability insurance (State and Higher Education employees only) with no health questions asked
· Enroll in new long-term disability insurance (State employees only) with no health questions asked
All participants enrolled in health coverage are sent information on available healthcare options, premiums, benefit changes, services areas and vendor changes for the upcoming year.
*A qualifying event or family status change is something that results in a coverage person becoming newly eligible for other coverage. Examples include birth, a change in marital status and new employment. If you or your covered dependent(s) experience one of these events and need to make changes to your coverage, or you need more information about reasons to cancel coverage and who qualifies, contact your agency benefits coordinator.
Have more questions? Submit a request