This procedure allows the ABC to run the Premiums Due/Collections Applied report which shows all the monthly deductions/refunds for insurance coverage for each employee of their agency.
If the report is run for a date in the past it will be titled “Collections Applied” at the top. If it is run for a future date it will be titled “Premiums Due.” The Premiums Due report is an estimate, whereas the Collections Applied report shows what BA will actually pull from the agency. The changeover date is usually one of the first few working days of the month and is listed on the calendar on the ABC website:
To begin the process to manually run a Premiums Due/Collections applied report:
1. Click on the “Nav Bar” link in Edison.
2. Click on the “Navigator” link.
3. Click on the “HCM” link.
4. Click on the “Benefits” link.
5. Click on the “Reports” link.
6. Click on the “Contributions and Deductions” link.
7. Click the “TN Prem Due/Collect App Deduct” link.
8. Click the “Add a New Value” tab if the ABC has never run this report.
Note: Once the ABC has created the Run Control ID, they can simply type the name of the Run Control ID on this screen and click “Search.”
9. Create a name for the report and type it in the Run Control ID field. The ABC can name it anything they like with no spaces. Example: “Report.”
10. Click “Add”
11. Click report link below Search Results if you named it Report
12. Click on the magnifying glass to select the department number (This is a number provided by
Benefits Administration to each agency).
13. Click “Both”
14. Click the magnifying glass to the right of the Pay Run ID field to select the month of the report.
(The Pay Run ID has a specific format. The first two digits are the year, followed by NP for “non-payroll”,
followed by two digits for the month and two digits for the last day of the previous month).
15. Click on the date of the desired month.
16. Click “Run” at the top right
17. You can change the report format on this screen if you wish to see it as an Excel document. Otherwise, to see it as a PDF click “OK”
18. Make a note of the “Process Instance” number and then click the “Report Manager” link at the top
19. The report will run when it is ready, it will be visible by clicking the “Refresh” button. (It usually takes a minute or two to run)
20. Click the “TN_BA138” link – The process instance for the report will appear on the right. 138 is just
the number that Edison uses to refer to the “Premiums Due/Collections Applied” report
21. Click the second link under “File List” ending in “.PDF” to view the report. (The report will open in a separate window)
Have more questions? Submit a request