I enrolled for disability insurance and I think I have become disabled, what do I need to do?

You will need to file a Disability claim with MetLife.

The State of TN does not offer Long Term Disability Insurance to Higher Education employees. If you are a Higher Education employee, direct questions on LTD to your Agency Benefits Coordinator.

Have more questions? Submit a request