Can I change from the CDHP to one of the PPO options next year and then rejoin the CDHP the following year?

Yes, you have the option of changing plans during annual enrollment in the fall, as long as you are eligible for the other plan options.

If you move from a CDHP to a PPO, you will have to pay administrative fees on your HSA account and these monthly fees will be deducted from your HSA. The state covers the fees for CDHP actively-enrolled members only.


Have more questions? Submit a request