Can I change from the HealthSavings CDHP to one of the PPO options next year and then rejoin the HealthSavings CDHP the following year?

Yes, you have the option of changing plans during annual enrollment in the fall, as long as you are eligible for the other plan options.

If you move from a HealthSavings CDHP to a PPO, you will have to pay administrative fees ($5/month) on your HSA account. The state covers the fees for HealthSavings CDHP actively-enrolled members only.


Have more questions? Submit a request