Yes. The state group health insurance plan will pay the monthly maintenance fee as long as you are enrolled in either CDHP. You are responsible for investments fees. You are also responsible for standard banking fees such as non-sufficient funds and stop payments. If you choose to invest any of your HSA funds once your balance grows over $1,000, there are no investment fees.
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Fee (Overdraft) - $25.00 per instance
- Deposit Item Returned – $25.00 per instance
- Overdrafts - $25.00 per instance
- Stop Payment (per check) - $25.00 per instance
- Wire Transfer (per instance) - $15.00 per instance