If my dependent child is on Medicaid (TennCare), can he or she be covered by the CDHP?

Yes. Your dependent child can also be covered by the CDHP and you will qualify for the family maximum in your HSA.  The HSA funds can be used to cover dependent medical expenses not covered by the other insurance plan.  

Have more questions? Submit a request