This procedure allows the Agency Benefits Coordinator (ABC) to run the Premiums Due/Collections Applied report, which shows all the monthly deductions/refunds for insurance coverage for each employee of your agency.
If the report is run for a date in the past, it will be titled “Collections Applied” at the top. If it is run for a future date it will be titled “Premiums Due.” The Premiums Due report is an estimate, and the Collections Applied report shows what Benefits Administration (BA) will actually pull from the agency. The changeover date is usually one of the first few working days of the month and is listed on the calendar on the ABC website:
To begin the process to manually run a Premiums Due/Collections applied report:
- Click on the “Nav Bar” icon in Edison.
- Click on the “Navigator” link.
- Click on the “HCM” link.
- Click on the “Benefits” link.
- Click on the “Reports” link.
- Click on the “Contributions and Deductions” link.
- Click the “TN Prem Due/Collect App Deduct” link.
- Click the “Add a New Value” tab.
Note: Create a name for your report and type it in the Run Control ID field. You can name it anything with NO spaces and one word. If you choose to use two words use an underscore (_) between words. *Remember NO spaces or an error will occur.* Once you create the Run Control, you can reuse it to run future reports by clicking “Search” on the Existing Run Control ID page.
Example of one word: “report”
Example of two words: “billing_report”
- Click “Add”
- Click on the magnifying glass to select the department number (this is a number provided by BA to each agency).
- Click “Both”
- Click the magnifying glass to the right of the Pay Run ID field to select the month of the report. The Pay Run ID has a specific format. The first two digits are the year, followed by NP for “non-payroll,” followed by two digits for the previous month and two digits for the last day of the previous month.
Example: 18NP0731 – August 2018 Report
Example: 18NP0930 – September 2018 Report *Reminder* - ALWAYS select NP instead of RT or your report will show up BLANK!
- Click on the date of the desired month.
- Click “Run” at the top right.
- You can change the report format on this screen if you wish to see it as an Excel document. Otherwise, to see it as a PDF click “OK”
- Make a note of the “Process Instance” number and then click the “Report Manager” link at the top.
- Click “Refresh” Until TN_BA138 populates under Report. The report usually takes about a minute or two to run. To verify you are receiving the correct report, check the date and time under Completion Date/Time to make sure it is showing the current time and date that you are
running your report.
- Click the “TN_BA138” link – The process instance for the report will appear on the right. 138 is just the number that Edison uses to refer to the “Premiums Due/Collections Applied” report.
- Click the second link under “File List” ending in “.PDF” or “.CSV” to view the report. The report will open in a separate window.