Dental Coverage – Eligibility and enrollment

All State and Higher Education employees who are eligible for State Plan insurance are eligible for Dental coverage. Employees can sign up for coverage as a new hire, during Annual Enrollment or if they experience a Special Qualifying Event (what is a Special Qualifying Event…click here).


If you are a Local Education or Local Government employee, you should contact your Agency Benefits Coordinator or call Benefits Administration at 1-800-253-9981 to determine if your agency participates in the State Dental Plan or if they offer a different dental plan.  

Have more questions? Submit a request