If I live out of state, can I still enroll in dental coverage?

Out-of-state retirees who are receiving a monthly TCRS pension benefit are eligible to enroll in the retiree dental plan. If you select the prepaid plan you must still select and use a participating dentist in the network.

Have more questions? Submit a request