Can I cancel retiree dental coverage if I change my mind?

You may only cancel your enrollment during the annual enrollment period in the fall (with a January 1 effective date) unless you have a qualifying event. Requests to terminate coverage due to a family status change must be submitted within 60 days of the qualifying event and include supporting documentation. The Insurance Cancel Request Application provides detailed information about qualifying events and is available on the forms section of the Benefits Administration website.

Have more questions? Submit a request