My birthdate is incorrect in Edison. How do I correct it?

If the personal information for you or one of your dependents (i.e., name, address, Social Security Number or Date of Birth) is incorrect, contact your Agency Benefits Coordinator (ABC) and ask them to submit a Corrections and Clarifications form to Benefits Administration with the corrected information.

Have more questions? Submit a request