If employees don't want to contribute to their HSA through a payroll deduction, how can they contribute?

Employees enrolled in the CDHP may make direct contributions into their HSA with PayFlex either by transferring funds into their account online through the PayFlex portal or by mailing a deposit to PayFlex. Members need to keep records of the contributions and file an additional form with their tax return to receive the tax deduction.

Have more questions? Submit a request