I was on medical leave during Annual Enrollment and was not able to enroll in Flexible Benefits. Is there a way to enroll now?

Flex appeals after Annual Enrollment must be submitted to the Benefits Administration Flexible Benefits Appeals Team. The appeal can be submitted through your ABC.

Have more questions? Submit a request