I elected Flex Parking but meant to enroll in Flex Medical, can I switch accounts?

You may only make this correction if the contributions were from this year, as no prior year can be included in the transfer.  If this is only the case for this FSA year, then you can make the transfer.

Have more questions? Submit a request