My child is entering kindergarten in August and will no longer have child care. May I cancel or change my Dependent Day Care enrollment?

 A significant change in the amount (either up or down) charged for dependent day care expenses would qualify for a change in the deduction amount or cancellation of the Dependent Day Care account.

Have more questions? Submit a request