I elected my deferred contribution of $25; however, a $50 contribution was deducted from my paycheck. How can this be corrected?

Contact RetireReady Tennessee at (800) 922-7772 as soon as possible to ensure the correct deferred compensation contribution amount is corrected for your future paychecks and to have documentation of what happened that caused the incorrect contribution to deduct from your paycheck.

Empower Retirement will then contact Treasury to determine how to resolve this issue. Once decided, RetireReady or Treasury will let you know.

For detailed information on the Hybrid Pension Plan, please visit: https://treasury.tn.gov/Portals/0/Documents/Retirement/Member/HybridPlanStateandHigherEducationEmployees.pdf



Have more questions? Submit a request