- You may want to accelerate your expenses to use up your account balance before termination. Once terminated, no expenses incurred after your last date of employment can be reimbursed.
- Flexible benefits participation continues for job transfers within state government.
- Breaks and leaves of absence can cause you to be treated as a terminated employee.
- Check with your personnel officer for details.
- You have 90 days after you terminate employment to file claims for services incurred up through your termination date. After 90 days, any funds remaining in your flex account(s) are forfeited.
Have more questions? Submit a request