Occasionally when directing to Edison from a browser bookmark or favorites link, you may receive the following error:
This appears to be caused by Edison system updates. At this time, the only "fix" for this is to complete the following:
- Clear Browser History - click here to find directions for this if you are unclear.
- Delete the current bookmark or favorites link you have saved.
- Close the browser and all open browser windows.
- Reopen the browser and direct to Edison by copy/pasting this link: https://hub.edison.tn.gov/psp/paprd/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/
- Save the bookmark/Favorites link again to your desired location.
NOTE: According to Edison, Internet Explorer is the only recommended/supported browser. You are welcome to use others, but keep in mind that if you encounter any issues with Edison, they will instruct you to use IE.