I was on medical leave during Annual Enrollment and was not able to enroll in flexible benefits. Is there a way to enroll now?

Flexible benefits appeals must be submitted to the Benefits Administration flexible benefits appeals team. The appeal can be submitted through your agency benefits coordinator.

Have more questions? Submit a request