My child is entering kindergarten in August and will no longer have child care. May I cancel or change my dependent care flexible spending account enrollment?

Yes. A significant change in the amount (either up or down) charged for dependent-care expenses would qualify for a change in the deduction amount or cancellation of the dependent care account.

Have more questions? Submit a request