Will dependent care flexible spending account (DC-FSA) funds be available on the PayFlex debit card?

No. Those funds will not be loaded onto the debit card. For dependent care claims, you will need to file a paper claim with PayFlex for reimbursement. You can find your reimbursement form on the PayFlex website here. You can also set up your bank account information on the PayFlex website so that you can issue a payment directly from PayFlex to your dependent care provider. Or, you can make a payment via your own personal check. You’ll need to keep your provider’s receipt for tax purposes and then deduct the funds from your dependent care FSA to go back into your bank account. Please keep copies of all receipts for IRS tax purposes or in case of audit.

Have more questions? Submit a request