What are some common eligible dependent care expenses?

  • Child and adult day care
  • In-home provider (this cannot be your child under age 19 or someone you claim as a tax dependent)
  • Summer camps (not overnight)
  • Tuition through preschool
  • Before and after school care
  • For a more complete list, please login to your PayFlex account at stateoftn.payflexdirect.com and click on “Help & Support” or “Quick Tips” on the account dashboard.
Have more questions? Submit a request