My Social Security number is incorrect in Edison. How do I correct it?

If the personal information for you or one of your dependents (for example, name, address, Social Security number or Date of birth) is incorrect, contact your agency benefits coordinator (ABC)/HR staff and ask them to submit a Corrections and Clarifications form to Benefits Administration with the correct information.

Have more questions? Submit a request