I would like to add my newly acquired spouse to coverage; however, Edison still shows my previous spouse as a dependent. What steps should I take to update Edison so that my new spouse can be added?

Please submit an Enrollment Change Application and a copy of your new marriage certificate. We will update our records to reflect the new marriage and change the relationship of the former spouse to ex-spouse. You may submit this information by fax to 615-741-8196 or by uploading the documents to Zendesk.

Have more questions? Submit a request