I recently moved. How do I update my address in Edison and with my insurance carriers?

If you are a state employee, you can correct your address in Edison. The navigational path is HCM>Navigator Tool>Self Service>Personal Information>Home and Mailing Address. You may also contact your Agency Benefits Coordinator in your HR office for assistance.

If you are a higher education, local government or local education employee, contact your agency benefits coordinator (ABC)/HR staff and ask them to submit a Corrections and Clarifications form to Benefits Administration with the correct information.

Have more questions? Submit a request