Disability FAQ for higher education employees

Please note that Long Term Disability (LTD) coverage is being offered by Higher Education. However, the State of TN does not offer Long Term Disability Insurance to Higher Education employees. Therefore, the following FAQs apply to Short Term Disability (STD) only. Direct questions related to Long Term Disability Insurance to your Agency Benefits Coordinator.



Have more questions? Submit a request