How does an employee edit their elections in Edison if they’ve changed their mind within the 31 day eligibility period?

If an employee changes his or her mind about submitted elections AND is still within the 31 day eligibility period, changes can still be made to elections. 

-The employee or the agency benefits coordinator (ABC) can call the Service Center at 1-800-253-9981, and an analyst will assist in re-opening the New Hire event so that changes can be made and resubmitted through Employee Self Service (ESS).


-The employee can submit a new Enrollment Change Application (and dependent documents, if needed) to his or her ABC to forward to Benefits Administration by fax to 615.741.8196 or upload to Zendesk for processing. 

Have more questions? Submit a request