Will I receive my cash incentives if I retire or terminate employment?

State employees: It depends on when the state receives notice of the incentive payment. Incentive payments must be processed in the current calendar year in which the incentive is earned. You will either receive the payment included with your other earnings on a regular paycheck or receive a paper paycheck, in the mail, with only the incentive payment amount. The method of payment is based on the length of time since your termination date and receipt of the incentive payment from the vendor.

TBR schools: Yes, you will receive payment via direct deposit either on a regular paycheck or as in incentive only paycheck if no other pay is due.

Have more questions? Submit a request