I enrolled for disability insurance and I think I have become disabled, what do I need to do?

You will need to file a Disability claim with MetLife.

Please note that Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD) FAQs are for State employees only. The State of TN does not offer Long Term Disability Insurance to Higher Education employees. If you are a Higher Education employee, direct questions on LTD to your Agency Benefits Coordinator.

Have more questions? Submit a request