- ★ The state will offer voluntary vision benefits through a new vendor in 2018, Davis Vision.
- For general information about the Wellness Program including wellness and fitness discounts and Weight Watchers at Work, visit the Wellness Program page (http://partnersforhealthtn.gov/wellness.shtml).
- For general information about EAP including services and behavioral health information, visit the EAP page (http://partnersforhealthtn.gov/behavioral_health.shtml) or www.Here4TN.com.
- For general information about carrier information including provider directories and premiums costs, visit the Carrier Information page. (http://partnersforhealthtn.gov/hlth_carrier_information.shtml)
- When looking at the HealthSavings CDHP and the HSA, it is best to consult a tax professional regarding your personal finances and the impact on our federal income taxes.
- For general information about pharmacy including finding a network pharmacy, flu and pneumococcal vaccine and tobacco quit aids, visit the Pharmacy page http://partnersforhealthtn.gov/pharmacy.shtml
- If you are looking for information about the 2017 Partnership Promise requirements and deadlines, visit our Partnership Promise website (http://www.partnersforhealthtn.gov/promise.shtml)
- If you are looking for enrollment and eligibility information, visit our publications page http://tn.gov/finance/article/fa-benefits-publications to find the eligibility and enrollment guide and plan documents.