ParTNers Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- I am an employee with health coverage through State sponsored insurance, and I have a dependent that lives at home with me but is not enrolled in my health coverage but they are benefit eligible. Is that dependent able to utilize the EAP/Behavioral Health
- If I am contacted by Optum for case management, am I required to participate?
- Is preauthorization required for outpatient behavioral health?
- What happens if I utilize all of my available EAP sessions, but would like to continue seeing my provider?
- How many sessions do I have through the EAP?