ParTNers Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- If two state employees are individually enrolled on the state health plan, or have dependents under one parent, is an individual able to receive five EAP visits for the same issue under each employee?
- I am an employee with health coverage through state-sponsored insurance. I have a dependent who lives at home with me but is not enrolled in my health coverage. They are benefit eligible. Is that dependent able to utilize the EAP/behavioral health?
- Who is eligible for the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
- Is preauthorization required for outpatient behavioral health?
- What happens if I utilize all of my available EAP sessions, but I would like to continue seeing my provider?
- How many sessions do I have through the EAP?